Legal assistance in the insolvency field.
Development of ad-hoc mandate procedure.
- Supporting conciliation during the arrangement with creditors in bankruptcy procedure;
- Receivership, reorganization plan preparation and development;
- Judicial liquidation;
- Related services: special administrator (supporting debtor’s interests), expert guidance for creditors (claims collection) or third parties;
- Business reorganization and interim management;
- Operational closures and administrative liquidation;
- Expertise on activities within the insolvency proceedings;
- Business opportunities.